Adorable! I definitely see you in that face, but I can see Mark too. What a perfect mix.
She seriously is your mini-me. Sooooo adorable!! I love the slide-show pic with her sticking her tongue out.
Catherine!How are you? I'm so glad you found me! Your daughter is adorable and she does look just like you! I LOVE the pink rain boots and umbrella! So cute! Where are you guys now? What is new in your life?We sure miss you here!
I love her friendly and happy smile! She is the miniature you. Keep the photos coming - it is fun to see you guys.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Adorable! I definitely see you in that face, but I can see Mark too. What a perfect mix.
She seriously is your mini-me. Sooooo adorable!! I love the slide-show pic with her sticking her tongue out.
Catherine!
How are you? I'm so glad you found me! Your daughter is adorable and she does look just like you! I LOVE the pink rain boots and umbrella! So cute! Where are you guys now? What is new in your life?
We sure miss you here!
I love her friendly and happy smile! She is the miniature you. Keep the photos coming - it is fun to see you guys.
Post a Comment