Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Outer Banks vacation


I know, I know. I update this thing so infrequently that there's probably no one out there even reading this any more, but none the less, here is a sweet photo of Lauren on the beach in Duck, NC where we spent our summer vacation this year. We loved the Outer Banks and had a fabulous time just haning out on the sand and in the pool. The only thing that would have made it better would have been if we could have brought our dogs...

3 comments:

Karen S said...

I'm still reading. I have your blog and several others on Google Reader, so whenever you post something new, it pops up. So glad to see an update. We can't get over Lauren's striking resemblance to her parents. She is adorable!

Adrianne said...

I'm still reading!!! And this pictue is to die for. I love Duck beach- went there a few times while living in DC and always thought it an ideal family beach vacation.

The Richards Family said...

I'm still reading too. I check every so often. Lauren is adorable and fun to see her little personality through the photos!